- Depth integrated sampling with programmable depth interval
- Time integrated sampling
- Spot sampling – take a complete sample at a single depth
- External battery pack with rechargeable
- Li-Ion batteries
- Quick-start key – repeat the last sampling scenario without re-programming
- Extended operation protocol – fully integrated in OceanLab3 software
- Bluetooth connection to the hand unit and PC
- Long-distance telemetry via electromechanical cables
Sampling is made easy with the IWS III
- Select a sampling mode via hand unit or PC without connecting any cable.
- Enter the requested depth or time interval.
- Put the sampler into the water and lower it to desired depth – the sample will be precisely aspirated according to the selected scenario.
- Recover the sampler after the end of the selected depth, time or spot scenario.
- Extract the sample by opening the hose clamp located at the bottom of the sampler.
- Repeat the scenario by simply pressing the quick-start key.
|Material||POM, Acrylic, titanium, stainless steel
|Length||2.5 l model: 720 mm
5 l model: 880 mm
|Weight||2.5 l model: 7.5 kg
5 l model: 8 kg
|Battery Type||Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4)
|Battery Capacity||sufficient for up to 20 operations|
|Operational Depth||max. 100 m|
|436 601||IWS III, capacity 2.5 litres|
|436 606||IWS III, capacity 5 litres|